Tuesday, June 23, 2009

musical updates

1. Bob Mould's release of LIFE AND TIMES, a wonderful album. I like especially I'm Sorry Baby, The Breach, Bad Blood and of course Life & Times. This is the best of Mould's solo albums so far, I think.

I'm Sorry Baby



The Breach



Hoover Dam + Life & Times (Coachella 2009)



2. I begin to discover more and more (and adore) the music by The Smiths and Morrissey. I love the self-titled Smiths album (the first one).

REEL AROUND A FOUNTAIN (a masterpiece by The Smiths and my current favourite)



Suffer Little Children (great sound but very morbid and sad)



Why Don't You Find It For Yourself (Morrissey)




Will Never Marry (Morrissey, another great personal favourite)



3. R.E.M. re-release of Reckoning (vynil & CD) will be followed by RECKONING (at the Olympia's Depot, Ireland). I'm looking forward to buy Reckoning which is one of my top 3 R.E.M. albums (Letter Never Sent, 7 Chinese Bros., Camera, Pretty Persuasion, So. Central Rain, Harbourcoat and so an).

No comments: