Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OH MY GOD! BOB MOULD ANSWERED!

Well, I have to say that I'm humbled and so happy because Bob Mould answered my email. I had the courage to write him, because I really admire his work as I already said in my last post. I must say that I'm really impressed that he really answered. I don't see a lot of artists doing this nowadays.
OK, I hope now that with the blessing of my rock God (aka Bob) I will have the courage to make my own kind of music (to put it in the words of Mama Cass).
And of course I hope to see Bob Mould Band somewhere in Europe with his new album, and maybe I'll get an autograph too. WoW! Thank ya Bob!


Alex,

Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to me. Best of luck with your music as well. Hope to see you in Europe as well.

Best regards,
Bob Mould

No comments: